Mactel training methods can be customized to customers needs. Whether the need is for a formal training course or on-the-job training Mactel specialists will exceed expectations.
The following is a partial list of Mactel specialty training and consulting in the area of Co-Location and Telecommunications:
- Co-Location Planning and Investments
- Correct method of filling out Co-Location forms to minimize churn and cost
- Recommendations to minimize the cost of Co-Location Facilities
- Long term Co-Location strategies to ensure optimum least cost DC Power & Floor Plan layouts
- Engineering Specifications for Co-Location relay racks/cabinets, fuse panels, etc.
- Telecommunication Building Site Selection and Equipment Layouts
- Overhead Ironwork, Cable Racking and Grounding Layouts
- Traditional Equipment Retirement Plans
- De-Powering Plans to meet NFPA-76
- Ground Audits and DC Power Evaluations
- Transport and Access Engineering
- DC Power Engineering
- Cable Rack and Grounding Engineering